Event Sponsorship Terms
This agreement ("Agreement") is made and entered into as of the date of the invoice for the sponsorship fees by and between Raw Material Software Limited with an office at 5 Technology Park, Colindeep Lane, London, United Kingdom, NW9 6BX ("RMS") and the sponsor identified on the invoice for the sponsorship fees ("Sponsor").
- This Agreement may not be transferred or reassigned to any entity other than the Sponsor without written permission from RMS. RMS may transfer, reassign or delegate this Agreement, or RMS's rights and obligations, to another entity, with written permission from the Sponsor.
- RMS agrees to provide the sponsorship benefits listed in the ADC 2023 Sponsorship Options document, and the Sponsor agrees to pay the corresponding sponsorship fee.
- The Sponsor may not sublet, assign or apportion any part of the sponsorship benefits, nor represent, advertise or distribute materials for the products or services of any other entity without written permission from RMS.
- The Sponsor may not represent The Audio Developer Conference, RMS, or any of RMS's officers, directors, agents, affiliates, employees or other representatives.
- The Sponsor agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in addition to the terms of this Agreement.
- The Sponsor warrants and represents that it is properly insured for professional and public liability to the value of (GBP) £1,000,000 and that it will not engage in any misrepresentations or unlawful conduct.
- RMS shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately if the Sponsor commits a breach of this Agreement. In the event of termination for a Sponsor's breach of this Agreement RMS may retain any fees received from the Sponsor and any unpaid fees due will remain payable notwithstanding any such termination.
- All equipment and property of any kind brought to any of the event venues or shall be at the sole risk of the Sponsor. Neither RMS nor the event venues, nor any of their respective officers, directors, agents, affiliates, employees or other representatives shall be liable for damage to or loss of any such property. The Sponsor shall bear all responsibility for insuring any such property.
- RMS shall be entitled to remove any of the Sponsor's exhibits or promotional materials if RMS reasonably objects to, without limitation, any persons, things, conduct, printed matter or other item. In the event of such a removal, RMS will not be liable for refunding any fees paid including, without limitation, fees paid for exhibit equipment rental.
- RMS makes no warranties or representations about the number of attendees of their demographics.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
- If you are a UK, EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales without regard to its conflict of law rules and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in London, UK.
- If you are a US citizen, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of California without regard to its conflict of laws rules and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Santa Clara County.
- If you live outside the US, UK, EU, EEA or Switzerland, you agree to the laws and jurisdiction of California as noted above.