Announcing ADCx San Francisco
ADCx San Francisco is a one day meet-up for audio developers by the bay.Get In-Person Tickets
The in-person and online hybrid one-day conference will take place on the 15th of May 2023 at The Commonwealth Club headquarters in San Francisco.
Hybrid In-Person & Online Format
Designed to be a one-day audio developer conference pop-up, ADCx is a hybrid in-person and online event. Our first ADCx event will be in San Francisco, with more cities to follow.
ADCx will include a full day of audio developer talks and networking events. All ADCx talks will be in-person and will be streamed to online attendees.
In-person attendees will require an ADCx San Francisco ticket to attend. Online viewing of the presentations will be free and made available via the @JUCElibrary YouTube channel.
Talks at ADCx range from audio research to professional practices, to standards in audio development, as well as talks about application areas and career development. Experimental projects are welcome. We are seeking a balance between deeply technical talks aimed at experts as well as more accessible talks that may be of interest to students and new developers.
ADCx talks are shorter (18 minutes) than full ADC conference talks allowing for a variety of topics and speakers during the one-day event.
Topics include, but are not limited, to:
- Digital Signal Processing
- Audio synthesis and analysis
- Music technology, DAWs, audio plug-ins
- Game audio
- 3D and VR/AR audio
- Creative coding
- Other applications of audio programming (e.g. telecommunications, multimedia, medicine, biology)
- Design and evaluation of audio software and hardware systems
- Programming languages used for audio development (e.g. C++, Rust, Python)
- Software development tools, techniques, and processes
- Performance, optimisation, and parallelisation
- Audio development on mobile platforms
- Embedded, Linux, and bare metal audio programming
- Low-latency and real-time programming
- Best practices in audio programming
- Testing and QA
- Educational approaches and tools for audio and DSP programming
- Planning and navigating a career as an audio developer
- Other relevant topics likely to be of interest to the ADC audience
- 20 Feb 2023: Talk proposal submissions begin
- 17 March 2023: Deadline for submitting talks
- 20 March 2023: Notification of acceptance
- 22 March 2023: Programme announcement
- 23 March 2023: ADCx SF ticket sales begin
- 31 March 2023: Diversity scholarship deadline
- 15 May 2023: ADCx SF
Raw Material Software Limited
5 Technology Park, Colindeep LaneContact Us
Copyright © Raw Material Software Limited
Raw Material Software Limited is a private limited company registered in the UK with company number 03971916